Anne Johnson teaches the Alexander Technique to individuals and groups in her Philadelphia studio as well as at the Boyer College of Music at Temple University and the Mt Airy Learning Tree, a community education organization in Philadelphia.
The Technique offers a practice of self-care that looks at the person as a whole, engaging mind and body to support optimal health and well-being.
Anne finds pleasure in sharing the benefits of this rich body of work with people of all ages, skill levels and diverse backgrounds. She delights in helping students clarify their intention and move with awareness and direction towards desired goals.
She offers Introductory Workshops in settings such as music and writing studios, architectural firms, choirs, yoga studios, small businesses, fine artist studios, fitness centers, sports clubs, young mother’s groups and offices of health care professionals.
- Improve performance and skill
- Reduce pain and tension
- Improve breathing and vocal production
- Prevent injury and facilitate recovery
- Increase co-ordination, flexibility and tone
- Embody confidence and a sense of well-being
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Enable clarity of intention and expression